compensation: Hourly $12.50 to $22.50 – depending on experience and ability. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Hourly $12.50 to $22.50 – depending on experience and ability.
What we're looking for...
• Qualified candidates must have experience working on the design of residential building projects. Candidates must know how a set of construction documents are put together and be proficient with AutoCAD, REVIT or similar CAD design tool.
• Residential design experience must include experience with the following drawings; elevations, wall sections, details, roof plans, ceiling plans, electrical plans, floor plans, door and window schedules.
• This is a full-time position, 40-45 hours, with flexible shifts.
• When you apply please include a brief list of the residential projects that you've worked on.
• 3 - 5 years of experience in architectural drafting
• Have good drawing skills, with the ability to work in 2D
• Strong construction documentation experience
• Have an eye for detail and a strong visual awareness.
• Strong working knowledge of building construction detailing.
• Proven ability to self-manage and demonstrate high-level of professional maturity.
• Strong organizational skills and excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
What we expect:
• Be capable of operating AutoCAD, REVIT or similar CAD design tool programs with little to no assistance.
• Be detail oriented and think critically.
• Meet set deadlines and project deliverables.
• Be prepared daily to complete all tasks.
• Be punctual and prompt.
• Create bid and construction drawings for architectural projects.
• Ensure that all work is carried out to specific drafting standards, guidelines, and accuracy.
• Prepares clear, complete and accurate working plans and detail drawings from rough or detailed sketches or notes.
• Makes final sketch of proposed drawing, checking dimension of parts, materials to be used, relation of one part to another, and relation of various parts to whole structure or project.
• Draws finished designs from sketches.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers