Sani-Kleen Tank Wash, Inc. is a rapidly growing, family owned business with three locations in the Midwest. We have been in business for 20 years serving the tank truck industry with excellence in interior tank cleaning and sanitization. Sani-Kleen Tank Wash, Inc. has a solid financial foundation and offers excellent pay/benefits, stable work environment, and unlimited advancement opportunities for individuals who exhibit a solid work ethic, integrity and dependability.
We have an opportunity for a Wash Technician at our Joplin, MO facility.
Qualified candidates must:
1. Have a high school diploma or GED.
2. Live within 20 miles of Mount Vernon, MO.
3. Have a valid driver’s license and dependable transportation. (Experience driving a standard transmission and/or vehicles with air brakes is a plus.)
4. Possess excellent verbal communication skills, and above average reading/writing skills. (Individuals with experience with maintenance or repair of equipment will be given preference in hiring consideration.)
5. Consent to pre-employment drug testing.
To inquire please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or come by our facility at 1021 Progress St, Mount Vernon, MO 65712 to complete an application. Phone inquiries should be directed to James Jackson or Frank Ray 417-606-0211.
Sani-Kleen Tank Wash, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers