compensation: Typically from $12/hour to $20/hour, with room to grow into earning as much or more than $50,000/year! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Why You Should Work For J Givich Construction?
- We always have work needing to be completed!
- Daily training and mentorship
- Can learn and develop new skills or trades throughout each week
- Moderate to higher wages than competitors in the area
- Work with one of the highest and most reviewed contractors in the Table Rock Lake region!
What Skills Are We Looking to Hire For?
- Painting & Trimwork
- Framing & Window Installation
- Tile & Wood Floor Installation
- HVAC Controls
If your skills match any of these above and you are excited about working with one of the best general contractors in the Table Rock Lake region, then please feel free to apply and we will get in touch with you to gather more details about your experience and desire to work with J Givich Construction!
For more details, read below:
What is J. Givich Construction?
J. Givich Construction is a remodeling and general contracting company that has been serving the Table Rock Lake region for 19 years. From large-scale, complete home construction to small repair or installation jobs to make your home completely perfect, our team has always been dedicated to provide people the best service and work possible. That's why we're one of the highest and most reviewed general contractors in this area!
What Makes Someone An Awesome Fit for J. Givich Construction?
- Motivated to Conquer the Job Every Day
- Detailed & Focused
- A coachable attitude and aggressive personality are far more important to us than having any previous experience.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Have a great attitude and a desire to learn
- Must be able to verbally communicate well
- Can handle constructive criticism
- Continually trying to be the best at your job
What You Will Do:
- You will arrive to work on time.
- You will get yourself caffeinated or situated.
- You will focus on over-delivering and wowing every human that you come into contact with.
- You will present yourself in a professional manner at all times while having a great time at a workplace where Michael Bolton's music is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
How much money can I make? Typically from $12/hour to $20/hour, with room to grow into earning as much or more than $50,000/year!
Whom do I call to follow-up? We will call you to confirm details in 72 hours!
What are you looking for? People who are passionate about achieving massive success. We'd love to hear from happy people like you (unless you are full of excuses, a whiner, chronically late and are perpetually angry).
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers