compensation: Generous pay per inspection and additional travel/mileage if out of service area!! employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
We are searching for experienced, reliable HVAC technicians in the Springfield area who want to supplement their income. This part time, flexible work can easily fit into your schedule with great pay.
What you do: Perform diagnostic evaluations (only) of HVAC systems and provide pricing for repair or replacement. You won't do any repairs or sell new units, so it's that simple. Your work is scheduled through our user-friendly app, based on your availability. We pay a generous rate per evaluation, plus extra pay for mileage and travel if you take an assignment out of your service area.
Payment is issued twice a week via direct deposit.
Why we diagnose only:
Our company provides the insurance industry with fair and unbiased diagnostic evaluations of HVAC systems. We simply evaluate the system to determine if the system is damaged, what the cause of loss is, and provide pricing for repair/replacement, depending on extent of damage found onsite.
Requirements and Expectations:
• Must have a minimum of 5 years HVAC troubleshooting and repair field experience.
• Must have an active EPA Type 2 or Universal certification.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Must have valid driver's license and/or state issued photo ID
• Must have a working camera and smart phone to provide photographs and use our app.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Must have access to current market pricing.
Join our team of over 300 HVAC professionals today! We are a rapidly growing company, constantly innovating and changing to meet client needs and exceed expectations. Zap Consulting was awarded the Charlotte Business Journal's 'Best Places to Work' award in 2016 and a 'Fast 50' award in 2017 for one of the area's fastest growing companies.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers